Customer Success Specialist/Manager
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ashley Chloe Inc. is the fastest growing company in fashion wearable technology. Here at Ashley Chloe, we envision a world where fashion and technology are seamlessly fused to reflect individual taste and lifestyle. With its world-class product design and engineering teams supported by industrial leaders from Google, Nokia, Lenovo, GoPro, and Nest, Ashley Chloe continues to bridge the gap between high fashion and functional form. Ashley Chloe designs, manufactures, and sells fashion tech and consumer electronics products with multiple brands and product lines.
As Ashley Chloe products increasingly reach the hands of people all over the world, the role in customer success and operations is ever-important. The right candidate will be willing to be the voice of Ashley Chloe to customers needing assistance at any point in the operations process. Becoming an expert in Ashley Chloe products is essential. In addition, the role in Customer Success and Operations is expected to work with the overall team to improve the Ashley Chloe experience.
- Act as the voice of the brand and the company on the front lines to positively and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Provide support and relationship management to customers via e-commerce channels, email, social media and phone throughout the inquiry, order, delivery and tech support process.
- Provide both stellar customer service and process a level of product fluency to support technical queries.
- Handle daily operations across sales channels including orders fulfillment, shipping, logistics, and return/refund.
- Provide necessary support to sales and marketing operations to serve customers holistically.
- Channel requests that need outside assistance to the appropriate departments and ensure they are handled in a timely manner.
- Capture customer insights and work with marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience and better understand why customers need assistance.
- Define and adhere to internal metrics/guidelines for response rates, on-brand messaging, and customer satisfaction using knowledge check scores, CSAT/NPS scores, and other performance indicators.
- Prepare daily and weekly reporting, conduct analysis and liaise with product and marketing team to feedback on customer insights gleaned from the front line, and develop a day ahead action plan based on those reports.
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer motivation to think creatively about how the company can optimize each customer’s experience.
- 2+ years of customer service and operations experience, preferably in a technology or e-commerce start up; previous senior agent or team lead experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intuitive thinker with high processing speed.
- Friendly demeanor with excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of customer personalities.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fast typing: 65 words per minute minimum required, but your spelling and grammar should be exquisite.
- Familiar with e-commerce operations, especially Shopify, Amazon, or eBay seller system is a plus.
- Must be willing to work over, at nights, and on weekends when necessary.
- Must have the capability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated, sometimes working unsociable hours, with ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, and ambiguous environment. Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with strong operational mindset. Decisive, with a “get it done” and “deliver results” mentality.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence others without formal authority.
- Team player, team leader as needed. High level of personal motivation and initiative. Capable of keeping others motivated, excited and engaged.
- Enjoy working with people and are skilled at building consensus and staying on task, even when conflicting priorities threaten to draw their attention elsewhere.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement.
Work at Ashley Chloe:
Ashley Chloe consists of a small, comprehensive team working to bridge the gap between high fashion and functional form. Our team spans multiple disciplines including hardware, product design, e-commerce and brand management. We are passionate about what we do and work hard to achieve incredible things. We are creative and always looking to learn new things. We are a close team inspired by a shared vision. We work fast and we collaborate. Each one of us is a self-starter and we believe that every member of our team should share in our success.
Sound like you?