Human Resource and Recruiting Manager
Ashley Chloe, Inc. (www.ashleychloe.com) is a leading design house of modern luxury technology accessories for women and men. Established in 2015 by CEO and founder, Angela Pan, Ashley Chloe, Inc. is now creating award-winning products that are available across the globe. The Ashley Chloe brand is transforming the way the world sees tech and fashion, fusing them into one reality. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ashley Chloe’s products have been recognized by the Red Dot Design Awards and the CES Innovation Awards as well as major media including Forbes, Mashable, USA Today and more. Ashley Chloe’s culture combines the spirit of a start-up with perks like a competitive benefits package, happy hours, Friday team lunches, on-site gym access and more.
Ashley Chloe is rapidly growing and we are seeking a Human Resource and Recruiting Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent into Ashley Chloe Inc. This individual should be highly motivated, passionate about consumer electronic, tech, fashion and e-commerce, and interested in contributing to the growth and success of a great startup!
- Identify sourcing channels and conduct market research to identify talents.
- Perform full lifecycle recruitment, from sourcing to offer acceptance, for all levels of positions.
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligently follow through.
- Communicate with hiring managers to ensure alignment with regards to staffing plans, candidate pipeline, and achievement against hiring goals.
- Maintain research findings and update candidate database.
- Helps register employees for benefit plans, serves as the primary contact for benefit-related questions or complaints and works directly with vendors to resolve issues.
- Organize company team outing activities.
- Manage performance review programs.
- Provide administrative assistants to Executives.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years recruiting product design, hardware and software engineering, data scientist, marketing, and operations candidates
- 2+ years human resource administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting with a proven track record of success filling challenging roles
- E-commerce business recruiting experience, preferably for consumer electronic and/or fashion tech companies
- Demonstrated success as an in-house recruiter in a high-volume hiring environment with demonstrated ability to ramp quickly
- Experience sourcing top talent using innovative recruiting techniques
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to client (hiring managers) and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in fast-paced results-driven environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- Negotiation and project management skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Capable of solving complex recruiting challenges
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work on site in Foster City, CA
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- On-Site Gym
- Unlimited Snacks
- Annual Retreat
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Company Macbook
- Happy Hours
- Daily Jokes/Puns/Sarcasm
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and occasional long hours.
- Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with a strong operational mindset. Decisive with a “get it done” and “deliver results” mentality.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence others without formal authority.
- Be a team player or team leader as needed. High level of personal motivation and initiative. Capable of keeping others motivated, excited and engaged.
- Enjoy working with people and are skilled at building consensus and staying on task, even when conflicting priorities threaten to draw their attention elsewhere.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Sound like you?