Office Administrator and HR Assistant
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ashley Chloe Inc. is the fastest growing company in fashion technology. Here at Ashley Chloe, we envision the world where fashion and technology are seamlessly fused to reflect individual tastes and lifestyles. Ashley Chloe bridges the gap between high fashion and functional forms. Ashley Chloe designs, manufactures, and sells fashion tech and consumer electronics products with multiple brands and product lines.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage management's calendar (appointment scheduling etc.)
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Work with accounting department to consolidate the purchase receipts.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Work experience as an HR administrative assistant is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Netsuite etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and occasional long hours.
- Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with a strong operational mindset. Decisive with a “get it done” and “deliver results” mentality.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence others without formal authority.
- Be a team player or team leader as needed. High level of personal motivation and initiative. Capable of keeping others motivated, excited and engaged.
- Enjoy working with people and are skilled at building consensus and staying on task, even when conflicting priorities threaten to draw their attention elsewhere.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Work at Ashley Chloe:
Ashley Chloe consists of a small, comprehensive team working to bridge the gap between high fashion and functional forms. Our team spans multiple disciplines including hardware, product design, eCommerce and brand management. We are passionate about what we do and work hard to achieve incredible things. We are creative and always looking to learn new things. We are a close team inspired by a shared vision. We work fast and we collaborate. Each one of us is a self-starter and we believe that every member of our team should share in our success.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- On-Site Gym
- Unlimited Snacks
- Annual Retreat
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Company Laptop
- Happy Hours
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
Sound like you?