Executive Administrative Assistant
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ashley Chloe Inc. is the fastest growing company in fashion technology. Here at Ashley Chloe, we envision the world where fashion and technology are seamlessly fused to reflect individual tastes and lifestyles. Ashley Chloe bridges the gap between high fashion and functional forms. Ashley Chloe designs, manufactures, and sells fashion tech and consumer electronics products with multiple brands and product lines.
- Organize, update, draft, prepare, compile documents (word processing, format graphic presentations, organize, bind etc) for presentation books.
- Input, revise/black-line documents.
- Help prioritize, update tasks, projects and activities.
- As instructed, draft, edit, proofread and send correspondence, memos, etc. to upper management, staff, and vendors with minimal direction.
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm travel arrangements (flights, hotels, transportation), ensure travelers supported have the necessary travel documents and create travel itineraries as necessary.
- Prepare expense reports, ensuring the proper company policies and procedures are followed.
- Organize and coordinate meeting schedules and processes such as:
- Confirm meetings, reserve conference rooms, arrange for food service and other accommodations.
- Anticipate, prepare and organize agendas, files, and presentation materials.
- Provide the following additional administrative support:
- Filing/maintenance of files.
- Occasionally pickup and deliver (or coordinate the pickup and delivery of) lunches, coffee, and other food or refreshments as needed.
- Scan, fax, copy, mail, and FedEx documents/packages.
- Coordination of internal events, corporate functions
- Ensure continuous and timely phone and message coverage during business hours.
- Provide back-up to other Executive and Administrative Assistants as necessary.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- HR responsibilities:
- Internal and external posting of open positions, evaluating candidates to ensure they meet company hiring standards
- Screens telephone calls, schedules interviews and conducts Internet research to locate potential job candidates.
- Also scans resumes, assists with planning new employee orientations, compiles materials and maintains employee database records.
- Additional responsibilities may include overseeing applicant tracking and conducting recruiting analysis. May also assist with other HR function projects.
- Helps register employees for benefit plans, serves as the primary contact for benefit-related questions or complaints, and works directly with vendors to resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be professional, personable, approachable, courteous, tactful and diplomatic.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information discreetly.
- Detail oriented and highly organized so as to produce a quality work product in a timely manner.
- Positive “Can-do” attitude.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Effective scheduling/meeting coordination skills. Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple assignments with competing deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to quickly note and outline project requirements and carry out tasks related to the completion of a project.
- Flexibility in work responsibilities and hours. Must be able to change priorities constantly.
- Self-motivated; take initiative, and anticipate issues.
- Ability to handle the stress of functioning in a fast paced organization, meeting deadlines, anticipating quickly changing needs and exercising judgement regarding a wide range of responsibilities including conflicting priorities/work overflow.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Good command of English and grammar.
- Must be able to compose correspondence.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Bright, enthusiastic individual, who can calmly tolerate a high degree of intensity, pressure, and chaos when the situation presents itself.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prepare a course of action based on the needs of the CEO and other executive management based on their prior behavior and stated expectations.
- Excellent memory and tracking skills.
- Exercise good judgement on day to day decisions.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google calendar. Familiarity with expense (such as Expensify), travel and purchase order is desirable.
- Must be computer savvy and be familiar with how to do research using the Internet.
Work at Ashley Chloe:
Ashley Chloe consists of a small, comprehensive team working to bridge the gap between high fashion and functional forms. Our team spans multiple disciplines including hardware, product design, eCommerce and brand management. We are passionate about what we do and work hard to achieve incredible things. We are creative and always looking to learn new things. We are a close team inspired by a shared vision. We work fast and we collaborate. Each one of us is a self-starter and we believe that every member of our team should share in our success.
Sound like you?