Operations Manager (Asia)
Ashley Chloe, Inc. (www.ashleychloe.com) is a leading design house of modern luxury technology accessories for women and men. Established in 2015 by CEO and founder, Angela Pan, Ashley Chloe, Inc. is now creating award-winning products that are available across the globe. The Ashley Chloe brand is transforming the way the world sees tech and fashion, fusing them into one reality. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ashley Chloe’s products have been recognized by the Red Dot Design Awards and the CES Innovation Awards as well as major media including Forbes, Mashable, USA Today and more. Ashley Chloe’s culture combines the spirit of a start-up with perks like a competitive benefits package, happy hours, Friday team lunches, on-site gym access and more.
We are seeking a Supply Chain and Inventory Management Specialist. This person will be responsible for forecasting demand and planning inventory and operations to drive achievement of company sales objectives while maintaining acceptable inventory levels throughout the product life cycle. This person will develop metrics that will be used to determine inventory strategy and support ongoing business decisions.
- Manage cross-functional and cross-border operations and projects in product development, sourcing, manufacturing, quality control, supply chains management, inventory management, and logistics.
- Manage and facilitate communications and operations between the U.S. and the China teams.
- Manage and facilitate cross-border product development projects.
- Source and manage suppliers for manufacturing, packaging, accessories, and components.
- Assist General Manager to coordinate and manage existing OEM/ODM/JDM partners and to source to new partners.
- Manage production planning and schedule with suppliers.
- Manage inventory and forecast in the China and Hong Kong warehouses.
- Manage and improve shipping and logistics processes.
- Work with General Manager in recruiting and human resources.
- Work with General Manager in the leadership position to build company culture in the China team.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, Operation Management, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in suppliers and manufacturers management within the retail consumer products/consumer electronics category
- Proficiency in professional written and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Sound understanding of sales terms and processes preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel with data analysis
- Cross-functional work experience and ability to generate answers from multiple and variant inputs
- Strong analytical, strategic, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work on site in Shenzhen, China
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and occasional long hours.
- Ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be incredibly diligent.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and result driven, with a strong operational mindset. Decisive with a “get it done” and “deliver results” mentality.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence others without formal authority.
- Be a team player or team leader as needed. High level of personal motivation and initiative. Capable of keeping others motivated, excited and engaged.
- Enjoy working with people and are skilled at building consensus and staying on task, even when conflicting priorities threaten to draw their attention elsewhere.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Sound like you?