Media Kit for Helix Cuff
1. Pictures and Videos:
2. Links to our official website:
Official Website: http://www.ashleychloe.com
Order Helix Cuff: http://www.ashleychloe.com/order
3. Quick fact sheet:
Company Name: Ashley Chloe Inc.
Brand Name: Ashley Chloe®
Product Title: Helix Cuff™: Fashion Wearable with Smart Wireless Headphones
Product Description: The Helix Cuff™ is a one of a kind design in the wearables space with Bluetooth® technology that makes it a perfect solution for the iPhone 7’s removal of the headphone jack. The fashion wearable wrist cuff with extractable smart wireless Bluetooth® headphones is a fitting holiday gift for tech and style lovers of every kind.
The portable Helix Cuff provides on-the-go access to tiny in-ear headphones that you pair with your favorite mobile, wearable and smart devices across various OS such as Android and iOS. Helix's headphones are enabled by Bluetooth® 4.1 technology powered by Qualcomm and CSR chipset and feature aptX® technology to provide CD-like high-quality stereo audio, smart multipoint connectivity to enable simultaneous connectivity to two devices and seamless switching between them, and cVc® technology to increase voice quality and reduce background noise. The unique design of Helix allows you to wrap the connecting cord for the headphones into a groove on the cuff while you are traveling or on the go.
- Designed by the former lead industry designer of the Nest Thermostat and the Nokia N9 and Lumia smartphones.
- Engineered by a team of veterans from Nest, GoPro, Nokia, IBM, and Lenovo.
- The earbud housing and the compartments on the cuff are made of stainless steel with mirror-polished coating.
- The cuff is made of hypoallergenic skin-friendly materials by Dow Corning.
- Minimalist earbuds: 10mm in diameter.
- Fit on any size wrist: a neodymium magnet on one side of the loop connects with the other side to adjust to your wrist size.
Features and Technologies:
- Bluetooth 4.1 powered by CSR and Qualcomm chipset.
- Up to 30 feet working distance.
- aptX® technology: provides CD-like high-quality stereo audio.
- Smart multipoint connectivity: simultaneous paired with two devices, i.e. stream music from the laptop/tablet, and takecalls from the smartphone. Memorize up to 8 devices at a time.
- cVc® noise reduction technology: increase voice quality, reduce background noise.
- Powerful speakers:
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1%
- Battery life: up to 3 hours
- Takes less than 15 seconds to uncoil and coil the headphones back to cuff.
Six Color Options:
- Five Helix Cuff Classic Colors: Black on Black, Silver/Champagne Gold on Black/White.
- Gold Edition: 24K-gold plated and bright red.
Normal Retail Price:
- Classic: $149 USD
- Gold Edition: $299 USD
- Red Dot Product Design Award 2016
- CES Innovation Awards 2016 in Wearable Technologies
- CES Editors' Choice Awards 2016 by USA Today and Reviewed.com
- Best of CES 2016 by Parent Tested and Parent Approved (PTPA)
- Finalist in the Wearable Innovation World Cup 2016
4. Customer Testimonials:
“These are very slick. I have a half dozen other Bluetooth headsets, and these are easily as good or better than anything else I’m using (nice sound, good fit and finish, and good range compared to others). This is the headset that James Bond would use.”
- Tom Monroe, Early Adopter of Helix Cuff™, Senior Systems Administrator at Tableau Software, WA, United States
“The earphones do the business they are made for. It's a great idea instead of having to fish earphones from bags. The sound is superb, even better than my Bose earphones and somewhat cheaper too. All in all, despite the various problems eg, the timing, all of the changed dates I must admit the wait has been worth it.”
- Lynn D., Early Adopter of Helix Cuff™, Legal Industry, United Kingdom
“The sound quality is very good for a pair of Bluetooth earbuds, as a musician I find it important to have quality sound to practice my music with.”
- Brett Orenstein, Early Adopter of Helix Cuff™, Musician, VA, United States
5. Company Background:
Established in 2015, Ashley Chloe is a fashion-focused technology company in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our goal is to break the notion that technology and fashion must be separate. Our values translate into our concepts. We believe in a creative workplace that values every opinion equally, honing our focus in on innovating powerful elegance into modern engineering. Ashley Chloe’s products have been recognized by the Red Dot Design Awards and the CES Innovation Awards as well as major media including Forbes, Mashable, USA Today and more.
6. Our Leadership
Angela Pan, Founder and CEO of Ashley Chloe®:
Angela Pan is the Founder and CEO of Ashley Chloe®, a wearable tech accessories brand headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Integrating a passion for functional aesthetic design with her aptitude for business strategy, Pan has a wealth of experience gained from her dual roles as a female entrepreneur in the Silicon Valley and as a former early-stage tech investor. Prior to Ashley Chloe®, Pan was a Principal in an investment firm that specializes in early stage investment on IoT, wearables and hardware related companies. Pan is also on the board of Asia America MultiTechnology Association which dedicates to the Asian American high-tech community.
Pan has approached expectations and barriers that often push female entrepreneurs out of business with determination and a strong network of relationships. By taking time to understand the technology field, and adding a fashion perspective, Pan prepared herself for success in the industry.
Pan has years of experience in operations, marketing, partnership, and corporate development. She found success launching an internet startup and a lifestyle firm by developing impressive growth, strategic branding, executing marketing strategies, and creating new brand from scratch.
In her spare time, Pan is a self-taught designer, her passion for design has given her a broad vision and deep understanding of style and allure.